You can now update any documents you want to share outside of your Waybook team - this could be new clients or interns that don't need to have a permanent seat - generating a publicly shareable link.
How to publicly share Waybook documents?
Follow these steps to share your documents with anyone outside of your Waybook team using a public link 👇
1. Open the document you want to share publicly.
2. Go to Settings and scroll down to Enable Public Sharing.
3. Switch your document from Public → Private to generate a share link.
4. Press the Open Share Link to open the shareable document.
5. Press Copy Share Link to copy the link to your clipboard and use this to share your document publicly.
It's as easy as that! ✨
Looking to create a hard copy of your Waybook documents? You can find more about exporting documents as PDF files here.
Bringing your interns or clients into your Waybook full-time? Check out this article to learn more about adding new team members to your Waybook.
New to Waybook and looking for some help getting started? This collection of articles is where you should start!