You can now connect your Waybook with thousands of popular apps, to automate your work and have more time for what matters most - no code required!
Using Zapier, you can supercharge your Waybook with powerful automation and focus on running your business and scaling your team 🥳
In this article, we'll cover the basics of connecting your Waybook to Zapier and help you to discover some of our favorite integrations.
How to connect with Zapier
In this article, we'll cover the basics of connecting your Waybook to Zapier.
You can find help with setting up specific integrations by heading to our Ultimate Guide to Zapier collection in the help center.
1. First, head to the Integrations page of your Waybook settings or follow this link
2. On this page, you'll see the option to connect with Zapier:
3. Hit the button to connect your Waybook to thousands of apps.
If you don't already have a Zapier account, you will need to create one first. Otherwise, log in and start building your first Waybook Zap!
4. First, you'll be guided through the process to set up your Trigger in Zapier.
For this example, we'll be setting up automation with Slack to send a message every time a team member accepts an invite to join Waybook.
You'll see a list of available trigger events when you open this drop-down menu:
5. Next, you'll be asked to sign in to Waybook:
Once you've signed in, you'll see a list of your available Waybooks. If you have multiple Waybook teams, you'll need to create a separate Zap for each.
6. After hitting continue, you'll be asked to test the trigger. At this point, skip the test as we won't begin tracking until your Zap is live.
Once you've finished setting up your trigger, you'll need to add an action by pressing this button:
7. Next step is to create an action to follow the trigger you've set up.
Search for the app you want to use alongside this trigger. As we mentioned, we're using Slack for this example but there are thousands to choose from.
8. You'll then need to set up your action event - what you would like to happen within your chosen app when triggered.
Using the drop-down menu, you'll be able to select from a list of available action events. For this example, we chose to send a message to a Slack channel:
9. Complete the steps to set up this action by following Zapier's guidance. At this point, you can also test your Zap to make sure it's working as expected.
10. When you're happy that your Zap is working as it should, you're ready to turn it on!
Rename your Zap for easier management, especially if you have multiple Waybook teams, and turn it on.
Congratulations! Your first Waybook Zap is live 🎉