We understand that there may be new steps to your processes that aren't quite ready for your teammates' eyes or maybe old steps that need an overhaul as your business grows and evolves.
In this article, we're going to show you how you can hide steps within your documents so they're not visible to your team while you work on them.
How do I hide steps within a document?
Follow these steps to hide your steps on Waybook ⬇️
1. In edit mode, open the document containing the step you wish to hide.
2. Press the '...' icon next to the step you're hiding and select the 'hide' option highlighted below.
3. You can spot your hidden steps as they'll look like the example below.
4. Remember to publish any changes in order to hide the step from your team members - they will remain visible until then.
5. When you're ready to set the steps to visible, repeat the steps above and select the 'make visible' option instead.
Hiding on Waybook is only available at step level, but you can also revert your subjects to draft to temporarily prevent readers from accessing them.
If you have any feedback on this feature or questions from the team, do not hesitate to reach out to support - we love hearing from you 😊
Interested to see what our product team are working on? Check out our public roadmap and let us know if there are any features you'd be interested in beta testing as soon as they're launched.
For more advice on how to build your Waybook, check out this collection of articles in our help centre.